Biomanufacturing Global Congress 2017 Europe
Over the past decade, biomanufacturing has become a strategic driver to scalable and flexible operations, controlled costs, and high quality drug market access.1 The advances in manufacturing technologies–in particular continuous manufacturing, process analytical technology, single-use systems, alternative down processing techniques and drug device systems–continue to influence the biopharmaceutical workforce, impacting the manufacturers’ collaboration strategies and their choices of facility locations.
In the upcoming BIOMANUFACTURING GLOBAL CONGRESS 2017 EUROPE, a more reactive and dynamic approach to key trends, methodologies and insights on manufacturing, supply chain, quality management and compliance than the current industry standard is anticipated.
Gain Latest Insights On:
- Critical trends driving biomanufacturing production strategies
- Capacity-enhancing approaches ranging from technology solutions to business strategiesp
- Updates on emerging technologies and methods to cut costs and improve production efficiency
- Overarching industry pressures that are driving capacity needs and subsequent regulatory compliance
- Benchmarking manufacturing performance through metrics
- Mitigating supply chain risk through improved confidence
Who you will meet
Network with senior VPs, Heads, Directors, Managers and decision makers of leading biopharmaceutical and biotech companies whose responsibilities include Manufacturing, Process Development, Bioprocessing, Cell Culture Manufacturing, Technical Operations, Process Excellence, Quality, Validation, Outsourcing and Regulatory.
Paradigm Global Events